Topic: Picard not pulling Date field from Musicbrainz for some releases
I am currently trying to tag two Dave Matthews Band albums: Everyday and Listener Supported. Picard tags Everyday just fine, but for Listener Supported it does not pull in the Date tag.
- Both albums are composed of mp3's
- Picard has Id3v2 version 2.4 tags enabled
- Picard scripting has been turned off
- I tried comparing the two albums in Musicbrainz to see if perhaps one had a date listed in a certain spot while the other did not, but both Musicbrainz entries look identical in terms of the types of data they contain.
Can someone help me understand why the Date field for Listener Supported is not being pulled in by Picard?
Below are links to the release pages for each of the albums above:
- Dave Matthews Band, Everyday: http://musicbrainz.org/release-group/20 … c57f7b7b95
- Dave Matthews Band, Listener Supported: http://musicbrainz.org/release-group/21 … ca9a15b6f2
I appreciate your help as I continue to learn about Musicbrainz and Picard.