It *seams* to suggest the right recordings, but one never can be sure.
I'm giving up on this, it's much too much work:
- For each disk: open A and B side tracklists, copy the side B it, open the track-parser for A side, insert the tracks of side B, correct each new line so the track parser works
- Then "Next>>" to Recordings"
- For each existing track: verify it is still the same track. For this: compare all links with those in the tracklist
- For each new track: ask for suggestion, again verify it is still the same track
- Then "Next>>" to "Add missing entries"
- Add each missing artist and verify it's the correct one.
This is much too much stupid, error-frown work where a simple "merge" operation on the database would suffice. I'm not going to waste my time on this kind of work.
(I admit, that probably it's not worth implementing a "merge media" function as it is rarely used. Nevertheless it's a wast of human resource if this has to be done by a human.)